Hans Berglund (born in 1949) is a Swedish Business Personality from Uppsala (Sweden). He is the former CEO of an Arizona based company AgroPlasma. However, he used racial slurs against Uber drivers.
He continuously used an N-word for the driver. On January 31, 2020, he shared the ride with 25-year-old Arizona State University student Randy Clarke. The two of them started the verbal conversation.
However, he fought with Clarke, but no one canceled the flight. The University student quickly filed a complaint with Uber. Later on, Hana regretted his mistake in an interview with ABC15. Uber also released a statement and promised for investigation.
Early Life, Parents & Education
AgroPlasma CEO, Hans Berglund took birth to his parents in 1949 (age 70 years, as in 2019) in Uppsala, Sweden. Still, no much information uploaded about her mom, dad, and siblings online.
Hans attended the Eriksbergsskolan. On the other hand, he earned dual degrees in Business Administration and Management.
Wedding, Spouse & Dating History
He committed a marriage relationship with his wife, whose name not found. Still, no records updated regarding his wedding date and location.
Hans Berglund is the daddy of a daughter named Sabina Berglund. Moreover, he stays in Arizona (United States) with them.
|Full Name||Hans Berglund.|
|Profession||Former CEO of AgroPlasma company.|
|In the News for||His racial discrimination comments for the Uber driver.|
|Age (As of 2020)||71 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1949|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not Found.|
|House In||Arizona, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 10″. |
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.|
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.5.|
Father: Will Update Soon. |
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Will Update Soon.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Dated his college girlfriend.|
|Girlfriend||Name Not Found.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||Dual Degree in Business Administration and Management.|
|Net worth||$10 Million US Dollars.|
|Annual Earnings||$1 Million-$1.25 Million.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Hans Berglund
- He founded the organic fertilizer company AgroPlasma in 2004.
- However, he is active in his Chief Executive Officer (CEO) role in the company.
- Jeffrey Zeihmer replaced him and took the Interim CEO position.
- In 2018, he associated with the company and had the leadership qualities in him.
- However, Hans arrested in the reckless driving case in Scottsdale (Arizona) in 2013.
- He was a passionate racer in the past.
- The Racing Sports Cars generated the details about the events.
- Furthermore, he participated in many racing events (1999-2000).
- During the year 1982, he started a record label company, Mr. Music.
- He suddenly wrapped up his business and sold the shut down the music label in 2006.
- Hans Berglund accumulated net worth is around $10 Million US Dollars. Moreover, he acquired a house in Arizona, and his income generated approximately $1 Million – $1.25 Million USD.
- He is facing some charges connected with rough driving racial discrimination.
- Still, he repeatedly used inaccurate words for Randy during their sharing cab in January 2020.
Don’t Miss: Who is Anthony Reeves? Biography, Story, Girlfriend, Height, Weight & More
- Randy called him a threat to society.
- An investigation case started against him from the Uber company side.
- Hans is living in the USA since 1989
- He shared some anti-Obama posts on his Facebook account.
- Moreover, he supports Donald Trump and his development activities.
- He donated around $250 to the Republic National Committee.