Susannah Bean (born in 1969) is an American Homemaker, Public Figure, and Celebrity Family from Los Angeles, California. She is best known as one of the children of Orson Bean (veteran American actor, comedian, writer, and producer).
He remained a game show and talk show host in his successful career. In fact, Orson appeared on several game shows from the 1960s through the 1980s. The actor even worked as a panelist on the television game show “To Tell the Truth” for several years.
Furthermore, Bean was also a mainstay of Los Angeles’s small theater scene. He made his pictorial debut with a 1955 film called “How to Be Very, Very Popular” as Toby Marshall.
Some of his other notable projects are The Equalizer 2, Alien Autopsy, Mattie Fresno and the Holoflux Universe, Being John Malkovich, Home Movies, The Star-Wagon, The Hobbit, and much more.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Childhood
Susannah Bean was born to her mom & dad in 1969 (age 50 years, as in 2019) in Los Angeles, California, USA. But there are no details about her actual birthdate and zodiac sign.
On February 07, 2020, her father tragically killed in a car accident while walking on the road. As per the source, the actor died near Venice Boulevard and Shell Avenue in the Venice section of Los Angeles.
Orson whose real full birth name is Dallas Frederick Burrows was 91 years old at the time of his death. Susannah took birth from his second wife named Carolyn Maxwell (fashion designer and former actress).
Her mother worked in various films such as Black Mirror, Les chiens chauds, and Gas. The celebrity child has two siblings i.e. two brothers “Max Bean” and “Ezekiel Bean”.
|Real Full Birth Name||Susannah Bean.|
|Famous for||being the daughter of Orson Bean (veteran American actor, comedian, writer, and producer).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||50 years old.|
|Date of Birth||1969.|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 8″. |
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.|
Pounds: 134 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||38-32-40.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
Father: Orson Bean.|
Mother: Carolyn Maxwell.
|Siblings||Brother: “Max Bean” and “Ezekiel Bean”.|
Half-Sister: Michele Bean.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend, Andrew Breitbart.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Andrew James Breitbart (m. 1997 – until his death on March 01, 2012).|
|Son||William Buckley Breitbart, Samson Breitbart, & Charlie Breitbart.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors’s degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio.|
Actress: Charlize Theron.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Favorite Color||Dark Blue.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Susannah Bean
- Dallas Frederick Burrows’ first spouse was “Jacqueline de Sibour” who was also an actress (stage name was Rain Winslow). They married in 1956 in a lavish ceremony.
- Orson Bean’s daughter, Susannah also has a half-sister named “Michele” who was born through Jacqueline and Bean’s marriage.
- Her parents tied the knot with each other back on 3 October 1965.
- However, Orson Bean and Carolyn Maxwell’s wedding came to an end back in 1981.
- Later, the veteran actor wedded his third wife “Alley Mills” (American actress and Dr. Quinn co-star) in 1993.
- Relationship Status: Susannah Bean is a widow who married her husband “Andrew James Breitbart” in 1997.
- He worked as a conservative journalist, writer, and commentator. Andrew served in big agencies such as HuffPost, the Drudge Report, Breitbart News, etc.
- The couple first met each other in 1988 at a karaoke bar. The date was set by one of their mutual friends.
Read Also: Who is Jakrapanth Thomma? His Biography, Wife, Affairs, Wiki & More
- They began their romantic relationship in 1992.
- Susannah and James Breitbart welcomed four kids i.e. three sons named William Buckley Breitbart, Samson Breitbart, & Charlie Breitbart, and a daughter named Mia Breitbart through their marriage.
- Unfortunately, on March 1, 2012, Andrew James Breitbart died after collapsing due to a heart attack.